Port Polson Players, live theatre and performing arts education in western Montana since 1976. Their multi-level program includes Community Theatre, Children’s Theatre, Summer Theatre and other performing arts opportunities.
The Last Best Plays, offers a catalogue of new small cast comedies, musicals and children’s theatre scripts. Black Paw Music, music publishing and recording label, offers live entertainment and musical performers for a variety of events.
Teamed with Mission Valley Friends of the Arts, a non-profit arts support group, Port Polson Players presents a wide range of cultural tourism opportunities from Polson’s beautiful 1938 log theatre on the south end of Flathead Lake in Polson, Montana.
Other Live Theatre Accross Montana
- The Entertainer, Missoulian’s Entertainment Guid
- Grand Street Theatre, Helena, MT
- Fort Peck Theatre
- Missoula Children’s Theatre, Missoula, MT
- Montana Theatreworks, Bozeman, MT
- Montana Repertory Theatre, University of Montana
- Lively Times, Montana Entertainment
- Philipsburg Opera House Theatre
- UM Theatre and Dance, Missoula, MT
- Venture Theatre, Billings, MT
- Virginia City Players, Virginia City, MT